Thursday, April 10, 2008

So Very Angry

I am beyond furious at my attempts to chart an "illusion" scarf last night. I worked out six separate charts (one for each letter in the word "junkie") and I hate them. Plus, the site I am using as a basis for my work makes no sense. There are no set directions to follow, so I can't even get started even if I wanted to make the stupid "knitster" scarf that is readily available. I have all day to work on it, so hopefully I can get some pictures up and running of my scarf in process. I hope. We will see.
For now, I have to actually put some hours in at work, so off I go to type type type. Ew. Maybe I should take knitting breaks instead of smoking breaks. Every hour, 5 minutes. Or something like that. And after each break I will take a picture and maybe by the end of the day I will have some semblance of a photo montage.
Speaking of montages, I need to start a Flickr account so that I can do slideshows and such of my already finished projects, and projects I have started but will never finish.

(Like that cabled hat...)

With that being said, I really am going this time before anymore incriminating evidence can sneak its way in here.

No comments: