Friday, April 11, 2008

A Mild Addiction

Is this blog becoming a slight addiction for me? Yes, I believe it is. I post in the morning, several times an evening, and even at school. Yes, this could become a serious problem for me.
However, maybe tonight will fix that for me. There is a knit-in tonight at Sarah Jane's and I'm really excited to go. I need to get paid first because I will probably want to buy stuff. But this pay check needs to cover most of my rent, so I can't spend that much. Let's see, I need to save about $200 on this check, just to make sure my check next week will cover it. Actually, I only need to save about $150 because I get paid next week from Dan, where I will save about $100, and then another $100 on my check the following week from Ritter's. I think I might actually be able to pay for part of Chris's rent this month. It's kinda nice having money.
But it sucks not having a car. I really should start looking into getting one. And fixing my credit. God I hope my paycheck can cover my credit card payment.
Gotta get ready for school. Ew.

No comments: