Monday, April 14, 2008

Rock On Zebra. Rock On.

I have finished my zebra. He has two fingers and he says plainly "rock on". He also has a mohawk. I am excited. I need to finish Phoenix, but I can't think of how to make her legs. I think I just want to make them like the rest and have little peg legs. I don't know. It's frustrating.
I'm going to give my zebra an earring. He's too hardcore to not have an earring. I think he also might get a tattoo of a heart that says "mom" too. We will see.
I love Ravelry. I already have my Flickr and Blogger accounts linked up. I also have all the Fort Wayne girls added to my friends and all my patterns linked up. Wait. I need to add my zebra still. I think my next endeavor will be a cow. Gail wants one, and she will buy it. So, cow it is. I still need to finish Phoenix and maybe give my zebra an earring.
Right now I'm going to check my master list and see which animal I want to tackle next...
Fish?

No comments: