Thursday, October 25, 2007

PMS

Yes, I have PMS. No, I do not want to watch your kid tomorrow.
I have to move out soon. This is my second week of raging hormones in the past month and I really can't stand watching a one-year old and dealing with two goddamn cats who are on the rag too. I need to move. For the love of God, I need to move.
I also need money. Basically, I'm realizing that my first two months in college could be my last because I'm ready to fall off the planet right now. I really just want to give up and move back in with my mother and be a hermit for the rest of my life. This all brings back so many memories from my junior year. I remember my boyfriend getting kicked out of school because he was failing all of his classes. I'm ready to be kicked out for possibly nailing someone on campus with my shoes and then running over the campus ministry kids with a golf cart. Yeah, that's how bad of a mood I'm in.
I don't feel like talking about knitting today. Normally, knitting makes me feel better, but today, all I want is chocolate, midol and to punch someone in the big fat face.

No comments: