Sunday, October 21, 2007

Dropping Stitches and Picking Up Tabs

I'm freaking broke.
I'm pretty sure it's my yarn's fault, too. I hate to admit it, but maybe the knitting everything for Christmas idea wasn't such a great one. I know that I'm just feeling depressed now, and tomorrow will be better, but for now, I wish I didn't have so much yarn.
Gasp!
Lighten up all you bloggers out there! Like I said, I swear this is only a phase. While I'm at work tonight I plan on taking this beautiful pink ribbon yarn and working on an ultra soft and stylish drop stitch scarf for my mother's Christmas present. The love I have hidden for knitting will come out when a random customer happens to see me knitting and plucks up the courage to ask me what I'm making (or even looking at me in an awkward maner. Anything is good enough to get me going!).
I have a new job at the mall and I have orientation in a half hour. I should be leaving, but I decided I needed a new blog to pass on my woes. I feel better already.

No comments: