Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Where's the Love?

I miss romance.
Do men really buy their wives/girlfriends flowers every once and a while?
When girls get dressed up, don't men usually say that they look pretty?
I thought that when girls fished for compliments, men gave them some just to either shut up or get some?
I'd be happy for either at this point. I make him breakfast every weekend, and he just takes it for granted. Maybe I should just give up on breakfast. He never eats any of it anyways. Then he just complains that the dishes aren't done and he wants lunch.
I made him meatloaf because he says how much he likes it. I cried because I ate his chips and he got mad. It's like he doesn't care.
I know I've been kind of useless this past month. I have been looking for a job (I have one as of yesterday), and been pretty broke. But it's not just this past month that has been bothering me.
It's just a general lack of anything remotely related to romance.
Download a movie. Watch the Simpsons. Have sex. Download another movie. Have sex. Watch some more Simpsons. Eat dinner. Dishes aren't done. Have sex. Watch more Simpsons. Have sex. I try to make the house look nice or get dressed up or make a special dessert for him...And I just get ignored.
Maybe things will get better after I start making money. Then Chris won't be as disappointed in me. Maybe that will help with him actually trying to be romantic.

No comments: