Saturday, April 5, 2008

New Yarn Store!

You know it's going to be a good day when you find a new yarn store. This store is fabulous. It's downtown where I work and it's just beautiful. Floor to ceiling yarn and such a great atmosphere and the staff there was wonderful. However: I love Sarah Jane's and I don't plan on giving up on her. There is a knit-in on Friday and I plan on going. Knitting Off Broadway is fantastic, but I have a feeling most of the knitters there check their gauge. I will feel more at home in Sarah Jane's.
As for my cabled hat endeavor, I am in desperate need of yarn. I love that orange color and I don't want to tear it apart, but it's for the best. Maybe I will take it with me tonight (Chris and I are going to his best friend's housewarming party. They have a cat...) in case he feels like staying longer than necessary.
Chris is up and we're ready to go.

No comments: