Monday, March 23, 2009

Bike Rides

I was feeling very depressed last week. Yesterday, I felt fixed. I think that my key to success is a bike ride! Chris and I have been trying to go for bike rides since last summer, but there was always some stupid problem. Yesterday, we finally made it out. We just went and rode around our neighborhood, to the park, downtown, almost to school...I think we were out for an hour.
I had slept for 2 or 3 hours before that because I just didn't want to be awake. I was unhappy. But when I got home from my ride, I felt amazing. I didn't take my inhaler with me because I didn't think I'd be gone that long, but I felt so good, I just had to keep going. Not once did I ever feel like I needed my inhaler! I felt great! I got home and my legs were so tired, but all together, it was an awesome experience. I think I'm gonna go on more bike rides.
I don't think it would have been as much fun without Chris there with me. I had so much fun.

No comments: