Monday, June 23, 2008

Almost...Finished...Hate....Seaming...

I'm almost finished knitting the only thing I've ever designed by myself. I'm really happy. I want to put pictures on here as well as Ravelry because I am trying to decide if I should put the pattern up here.
Yes. You heard me right.
I wrote out a pattern. Finally.
So, I'm just chilling out at home. Imagine that. Dan sent me work, but guess what? My pages are down. Of course they're down. They're always down. So, I might not get to work at all unless Ross fixes my pages.
The best part about not working for Dan? Now I've been fired from Ritter's, so if I don't work my ass off this week somewhere, I won't be able to pay rent! Isn't that exciting?
Yup. It's official. Anah called me last night saying, "I normally do this in person, but you don't have a car, so I will just let you know that I'm gonna let you go because we tried it and you're just not a good fit here." Not a good fit? What the hell is that supposed to mean? I've been working at Ritter's for 4 and a half years! How am I not a good fit? I basically live for Ritter's. I have ever since I was 15! I was scheduled three days this week. That was an extra $100 I was gonna use for groceries. Now, we're probably gonna be hungry. Chris has to pay for his Jeep and insurance, and I was gonna pay for groceries. Man, I hate being poor.
But don't get me wrong.
I hate Ritter's way more.

No comments: