Monday, May 5, 2008

Victory is Mine, and it is Sweet

My sweater is finished. I couldn't be happier...Except that the sleeves are poofy...
If I keep thinking about it, I will just be miserable for fucking up my sweater.
I will just move on instead.

So...I am starting a pair of socks. maybe. Maybe I'll just make one and never finish the other because I am lazy and have second sock-itis. We shall see. Chris will probably be super excited to see me working on socks because he's wanted me to make him black ones forever. I don't know if I'm going to make white socks or maybe pink and yellow fuzzy ones. I dunno. I'm thinking.
Jenni (Chris's best friend) is doing a photo shoot tomorrow of him and I together. She says that she needs a picture of the two of us to replace the one she has of Chris and Jessy. I'm slightly nervous. I've never been the subject of a shoot before. I don't know if I'll be any good. Guess we'll find out tomorrow.
I really should be studying. Maybe I'll go knit and look over my psych notes again, and then I will come back later tonight.
I'm hungry.

No comments: