Tuesday, June 16, 2009

How Do I Feel Today?

There was a thread started yesterday where you posted a picture as to how you felt. You weren't allowed to explain anything or reply to another post. You just posted your picture and moved on. I wanted to explain myself here.
However, I am lazy and don't want to post the photo.
I used the picture I did because it was amazingly colorful, but the colors were all trapped under glass. That's kind of how I felt yesterday. Creative, but unable to express it.
Until my yarn gets here, I'm just waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting.
I don't like waiting.
I brought home a box of crayons from mom's and I've been working on my mosiac butterfly. The Sharpie tends to make my head hurt and we are out of aspirin, so I can only work for short amounts of time. I think the butterfly will be pretty once I'm finished. I also think that's what I'll do for the chalk walk. Great big mosiac butterfly. Maybe a flower or something as well. BF is driving me nuts telling me I should do Mario. I'm not wasting 64 square feet on a video game character. If he wants to do it, more power to him.
So...Back to my original question.
How am I feeling today?
Creative?
Tired?
Frustrated?
Giddy?
I'm not totally sure yet. Maybe once I get off my computer and turn on some tunes and start my work for today, I'll feel something besides boredom. I am kind of hungry. That's a feeling, isn't it?

No comments: