Sunday, June 29, 2008

Death to Windows

My computer is dead. Death. Gone. I'm using Chris's really old iBook and it hates me. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna need a new laptop. Why am I so positive that my computer is gone? Because Fort Wayne hates me. My car died. I hate both my jobs till I get fired from one. I'm poor all the time. And now my computer is dead. This sucks.
I've started making cardigans for Chris's neices. He's leaving on Thursday and my sister isn't coming to stay like we had originally planned. So, I'm gonna be stuck here by myself for four days. However, it's not like I haven't already gotten used to it.
Two weeks in a row. Why? Why does sucky shit keep happening? At least sucky shit that I have to PAY for. If it just involved sucky shit that is free, I wouldn't mind nearly so much.

No comments: