Monday, April 28, 2008

The Will to Knit

My will has been revamped. I now have spirit and courage to finish this sweater. I left off yesterday with less than 4 inches on the first sleeve and I plan to have them both finished by the end of the day. I should have it sewn together by tomorrow afternoon and then the neck edging finished by tomorrow night. I will hopefully have at least the sleeves sewn on tonight. They shouldn't take as long as making sure that the side seams are perfect. There is one lady on Ravelry that shows her seams and they are, for lack of a better term, perfect. It's gorgeous and I can only hope my sweater turns out as beautiful as hers has.
As a matter of fact, I think I will go work now. I had planned on sitting and creating quite the rant (not as bad as yesterday's though). Now, I feel the itching in my hands and my heart racing with anticipation of a finished product. I will try to remember and post latter to log how far I've gotten. We will see.
Keep your fingers crossed that I don't loose my momentum.

No comments: